Friday, May 20, 2011

thank you small pod

The pod to move all my stuff arrived yesterday!

We thought it would be a lot bigger but its barely fitting everything! We went to the lady's house we bought everything from on craigslist and I am so excited.

For $1400 I got:

  • Bed with mattress and box spring
  • fuschia comforter with matching shams, dust ruffles, pillows, ets.
  • vanity table
  • big tv table
  • side table
  • lots of accessories like candle sticks, vases, etc.
  • pots and pans
  • dishware, glassware, knives, utensils
  • my favorite item: a big red chair! cant wait to post those pictures
  • lamps


It was an AMAZING deal. A lot of people on craigslist are looking to unload all their stuff, and find the right one and you can practically furnish an entire house!

Everything is almost all packed away, except the clothes, which will mostly go in my car. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment